Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The ol' portfolio is at the printers at last! I'll be picking it up tomorrow for final assembly and shipping. I'll probably snap a few photos of the finished product and post it up. Right now just getting my resume in ship shape to be sent as well. Hopefully I'll be able to go full force on my degree project once this is in the mail.


Expression sheet of my character Aldo from my degree project (Same guy from the Detour Cover/puppet head)

This one is about finished now. A little more blue in the background and a more resolved foreground.
A quick page of sketches to go beside my "global Warming" piece in the portfolio. I wanted to show silhouettes of different types of characters combined with some fresh loose sketches.
Many of you have probably seen this, but I get a real kick out of this article:
Can you guess these characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment